Blue Chia Coconut Pudding
A super light, energizing, and creamy coconut chia pudding bowl and berries!
- 1 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 1/ 4 cup Natures Pride chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons blue mylk powder
- 1 teaspoon blue spirulina optional
- 1/ 4 cup blueberries
- 1/ 4 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut or flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons micro greens or sprouts
- Whisk together the chia pudding ingredients, cover, and put in the fridge overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- Make sure to whisk well in the morning, using the back of a spoon to break up the chia chunks! I don't like it too thick, so if it's too runny for you, add more chia in the morning and let it rest for a couple minutes in order for it to thicken up.
- To make a chia pudding bowl add as much chia pudding as you want and top it with all the toppings your heart desires!